Friday, December 23, 2016

Free Friday Download 12/23 and Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe

This week's FREE Friday download at Kroger is:

Free Kraft Ranch Dressing - any variety (16 oz)


It's perfect timing as I always make buffalo chicken dip to take to Christmas parties.  Recipe below.

Buffalo Chicken Dip
2 - 8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup ranch dressing
3/4 cup red hot sauce
10 oz chicken, I just boil a two breasts then chop (or equivalent rotisserie or freshly-cooked, chopped chicken)
Shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Fritos Scoops

Mix cream cheese, hot sauce and ranch with hand blender.  Stir in chicken and 1/2 cup of cheese.  Transfer to baking dish.  Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.  Take out and top with cheese.  Return to oven until cheese is melted (normally 10-15 minutes).  Serve with Fritos.

That's the party version.

When I make at home I add more hot sauce and a good amount of cayenne pepper as my husband and I love spice.  And sometimes I even omit chicken when I'm feeling lazy (trust me it's just as good, my husband actually prefers it that way).

Adapted from Food.com recipe here:  http://www.food.com/recipe/buffalo-chicken-dip-79116

No comments:

Post a Comment